Autumn COVID vaccination booster
Your GP practice is unable to make an appointment for your COVID-19 vaccination but you can book a COVID-19 appointment online here: Book, cancel or change a COVID-19 vaccination appointment - NHS (www.nhs.uk) There is high demand for appointments but there is capacity at Epsom Clinic. After you have entered your NHS number, it will ask you to find a vaccination centre be entering a postcode. You can search for Epsom clinic using the postcode KT17 4PH or you can search a postcode closer to home. Alternatively, you can call 119 who will be able to assist you in making an appointment.
The following people are eligible for an autumn Covid booster:
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as defined in tables 3 and 4 of the Covid-19 chapter of the UKHSA Green Book on Immunisation
- frontline health and social care workers.
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers, as defined in the UKHSA Green Book, and staff working in care homes for older adults
This is because the risk of severe Covid continues to be strongly associated with increasing age and underlying health conditions.